Saturday, September 15, 2007

Minor road bump

Samantha and I recently arrived in Dublin, and thanks to the national rugby championships we have been unable to find ANY place to stay the night. We are on a bus for the airport as I write to see about changing our flight to tomorrow morn. We were told the only room avaliable was this morn and went for 300 euro. Like I said we are headed to the airport to get some more info and will more than likely leave the city to find a hostel.

No need to be concerned, just a minor road bump. We will keep you updated! We have allot of exciting things to tell you that happened today. Stay tuned!! =)
Sam says I should post because you all will worry, don't prove her right... Haha

1 comment:

Sheri Ross said...

Dusty...Samantha's NOT WRONG...I do get worried if I don't hear from you...but knowing that you're beside her through the road bumps helps a lot. I'm praying that God will step in, yet again, and get you home safely. Remember to have GRACE and MERCY with each other this next and last stage of your journey...you've had an exciting adventure...but these last few hours can be dangerous because of fatigue and stress. Keep your eyes on the Lord and He'll help you with your friendship. Anxious for your arrival in the good old USA. Mom Ross