Monday, September 10, 2007

Galway (City of the Tribes)





Although yesterday was mostly travel, we were way too exhausted to update. We made a bit of a mistake and headed to Galway before Doolin, so Doolin has been scratched off the travel plans. We are sitting on the bus headed to Co. Clare to see the Cliffs of Moher and other sites. This is an all day event so we will be staying in Galway once again tonight then headed to Bundoran for our surfing lessons at Turf'n'surf.

We are taking lots of pictures, Sam is staying safe, we found when you put purell hand sanitizer on your lips you get drunk, and, Matthew;Ireland is famous for their whisky, not scotch, and no you aren't getting any!

2 comments:

Sheri Ross said...

Note to self: take LOTS of hand santizer....

Good to hear everything is okay...and you're taking lots of pictures. Samantha is okay, but how about Dusty? Time is flying by...you've been gone now for half of your trip, but there are lots more sites to see. Keep going. Love ya, Mom Ross

Anonymous said...

OK so Stacey told me how to do this blog thing. My lab inspection is over and we survived. My sinus surgery is Tuesday the 11th and since I am off all pain reliever that contain aspirin or ibuprofen am really glad it is almost here. Dusty, I didn't know you could write so funny. No one can believe you are having surfing lessons. They just stare at me when I tell them. I want to hear some Irish talk when you get back. Mom